Kailash Mansarovar Helicopter Tour Itinerary – Example
The following itinerary outlines a possible itinerary for your Kailash Mansarovar Helicopter Tour.
Custom Kailash Mansarovar Helicopter Tour
Customised tours which differ from this itinerary are always possible to organise. For example, you can always extend your stay in Nepal to spend more time in Kathmandu or enjoy other activities in Nepal.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to discuss your preferences, wants and needs. We are flexible and your personal preferences (and those of your group’s members) matter most to us when organising your Kailash Mansarovar Helicopter Tour.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Helicopter Package Cost
Our Kailash Mansarovar Yatra By Helicopter Package covers the following costs:
- 2 Nights accommodation at 3 or 4 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin share basis.
- 1 night accommodation at hotel in Nepalgunj on twin share basis with all meals [vegetarian].
- 6 nights accommodation in Tibet using guesthouses / camping [as per itinerary].
- Tibet visa authority, monument entrance fee & permit fee.
- Yaks and yak men for luggage during Kailash Parikrama for luggage.
- Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Kathmandu airfares including insurance and airport taxes.
- Airport transfers.
- Tibet using Toyota Land cruisers or bus as applicable.
- Services of our trekking equipment and Sherpa staff.
- All Trekking & camping equipment including Gamow Bags, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders.
The following costs are excluded and not covered by our Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Helicopter Package:
- Using extra nights in lodge (except the mentioned on itinerary).
- Yak/porter for personal use
- Rescue/ evacuation or all the extra cost because of partition from the main group or serious health condition.
- Flight or any costs to or from Kathmandu from your destination/ home town.
- No cost is including for those who separate from the main group
Kailash Mansarovar Helicopter Tour – Trip Facts
Kailash Mansarovar Helicopter Altitude
The Kailash Mansarovar Helicopter Tour will take you trekking to a maximum altitude of approximately 5,700 m.
Kailash Yatra By Helicopter Tour Best Time of Year
The best season to enjoy a Kailash Mansarovar By Helicopter Tour is from May to October.
Minimum Required Group Size
The minimum group size is 2 persons.
Video – Kailash Mansarovar Helicopter Tour
Kailash Mansarovar Heli Tour – Image Gallery