Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek Itinerary – Example
The following itinerary outlines a possible itinerary for your Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek.
Custom Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek
Customised treks which differ from this itinerary are always possible. For example, you could always extend your stay in Nepal and spend more time in Kathmandu or elsewhere.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to discuss your preferences, wants and needs. We are flexible and your personal preferences (and those of your group’s members) matter most to us when organising your Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek.
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek Cost
Our Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek Package covers the following costs:
- In case of a camping trek:
- BB Plan hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and two men a tent during Camping
- Private Vehicle to trekking starting point & ending point, all airport transfers, sight seeing tour.
- Freshly cooked Fallboard meals- alternative; Nepalese, Chinese, Indian, Western styled cooked by experience cook, during trekking, hot drinks; tea coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water etc, all the cooking utensils & cutlery.
- Essential Camping Equipments; tents, Dinning tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, foam thermal mattress and sleeping Bags.
- Trained cook, Kitchen boys, Sherpa and needed porters for the equipments and insured them.
- All the government permit and fees.
- Climbing Permit fees
- In case of a lodge trek:
- Standard Hotel accommodation on BB Basis
- Meal: Full board freshly cooked meal during trek best available hotel/lodges or teahouse
- English Speaking guide, Climbing Guide & necessary porters
- Essential permit, fees and climbing permit
- All the ground transportation(tourist coach & private)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters and equipment for them.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer, Farewell dinner, service charge
The following costs are excluded and not covered by our Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek Package:
- Personnel item of Expenses & Bar drinks
- Travel insurance ,Rescue flight
- Airport Taxe(Dep.time).
- Warm clothes for trekking for client’s
- Climbing equipment
- Nepal visa
- Tipping for guide and porter
- If any treks tour then itinerary.
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek – Trip Facts
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek Highlights
- Langtang village-Traditional tamang heritage.
- Kanjin Gompa (3800m/3hrs
- Ganja La Pass 5106m.
- View of: Mt. Shisha Pangma (80013m), Langtang Lirung (7200m), naya khanga.
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek Difficulty
How hard is the Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek? The Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek is of moderate difficulty.
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Altitude
The Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek reaches a maximum altitude of approximately 5,846 m.
Minimum Required Group Size
The minimum group size is 2 persons.
Video – Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Trek – Image Gallery