Mera Peak Climbing Trek Itinerary – Example
The following itinerary outlines a possible itinerary for your Mera Peak Climbing Trek.
Custom Mera Peak Climbing Trek
Customised treks which differ from this itinerary are always possible. It’s always possible to lengthen your stay in Nepal if you want to spend sufficient time in Kathmandu and/or visit other regions as well.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to discuss your preferences, wants and needs. We are flexible and your personal preferences (and those of your group’s members) matter most to us when organising your Mera Peak Climbing Trek.
Mera Peak Cost
Included costs in this Mera Peak expedition
Our Mera Peak Climbing Trek Package covers the following costs:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in 4-star hotel in Kathmandu and tented accommodation in mountain
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals and boiled water in mountain
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers (1 trekker: 2 helpers) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Mera Peak climbing permit
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Himalayan Glacier Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Group mountaineering climbing and camping equipments-very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware or similar kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, and kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
The following costs are excluded and not covered by our Mera Peak Climbing Trek Package:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal climbing equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
Mera Peak Climbing Trek – Trip Facts
Mera Peak Climbing Trek Highlights
- Tensing Hillary Airport (Lukla 2840m).
- Tangnang [4,350m/14,270ft]
- Mera Base Camp [5300m/17,384ft.
- Mera Peak Nepal 6,654 m
- Amphu Lapcha Base Camp(South) [5650m/18536 ft]
- Everest view hotel(3900m)Splendid view of Mt Everest, Lobuche, Thamsekhu, Thame, kongde, Anadablam
- Hillary Village(One of the most beautiful and developed village in Nepal)
- Tengboche Monastery.
Mera Peak Climbing Trek Difficulty
How hard is the Mera Peak Climbing Trek? The Mera Peak Trekking is considered a demanding trek.
Mera Peak Altitude
The Mera Peak Climbing Trek reaches a maximum altitude of approximately 6,654 m.
Mera Peak Climbing Trek Best Time of Year
The best season to enjoy a Mera Peak Climbing Trek is during the months October and November.
Minimum Required Group Size
The minimum group size is 2 persons.
Video – Mera Peak Climbing Trek
Mera Peak Climbing Trek – Image Gallery