Island Peak Climbing Trek Itinerary – Example
The following itinerary outlines a possible itinerary for your Island Peak Climbing Trek.
Custom Island Peak Climbing Trek
Customised treks which differ from this itinerary are always possible.
You could lengthen the trip for example if you wish to spend more time in the mountains or in Kathmandu.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to discuss your preferences, wants and needs.
We are flexible and your personal preferences (and those of your group’s members) matter most to us when organising your Island Peak Climbing Trek.
Island Peak Cost
Included costs in this Island Peak Climbing Trek
Our Island Peak Climbing Trek Package covers the following costs:
- Hotel in Kathmandu ,3 star hotel on twin sharing B/B basis.
- Island peak climbing permit, National park fees.
- Camping equipments.
- Three meals a day with tea coffee.
- One climbing guide, one assistant guide for base camp, one cook and necessary number of porters.( we expect your luggage not to exceed 30 kg per person)
- Surface transfer as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Two way air tickets to Lukla.
- All expenses for Nepalese staffs, their insurance and salary.
Excluded costs on this Island Peak ClimbingTrek
The following costs are excluded and not covered by our Island Peak Climbing Trek Package:
- Personal equipments for climbing or trekking.
- Insurance air tickets to Nepal and Nepal visa.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Climbing food.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Sleeping bags and down jackets.
- Tips to the staffs.
- All the bar bills( bottle drinks,beer,cokes etc)
Island Peak Climbing Trek – Trip Facts
Island Peak Climbing Highlights
- Tenzing Hillary Airport (Lukla 2840m)
- Namche bazzar(3450m)
- Everest view hote(3900m)Splendid view of Mt Everest, Lobuche, Thamsekhu, Thame, kongde, Anadablam
- Hillary Village(One of the most beautiful and developed village in Nepal)
- Tengboche Monastery
- Gorakshep(5140m),Kalapatthar(5555m),base Camp(5364m)
- Gokyo Ri (5350m) Gokyo lake4750M.
- Chola pas 5330M.
- Island peak Basecamp, Island peak
Island Peak Difficulty
How hard is the Island Peak Trek? The Island Peak Climbing Trek requires adequate physical fitness because it involves serious hiking in the Sagarmatha National Park. It is considered to be a demanding trek.
Island Peak Elevation
During the Island Peak Climbing Trek, you will reach a maximum altitude of approximately 6,173 m on the Island Peak summit.
Island Peak Climbing Trek Best Time of Year
The best season to enjoy an Island Peak Climbing Trek is during the months October and November.
Minimum Required Group Size
The minimum group size for this Island Peak Climbing Trek is 2 persons.
Video – Island Peak Climbing Trek
Island Peak Climbing Trek – Photos