Bardia Jungle Safari Itinerary – Example
The following itinerary outlines a possible itinerary for your Bardia Jungle Safari.
Custom Bardia Jungle Safari Tour
Customised tours which differ from this itinerary are always possible. It’s always possible to shorten the Bardia National Park tour for example if you are on a tight schedule in Nepal and still want to have enough time to visit another region of the country.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to discuss your preferences, wants and needs. We are flexible and your personal preferences (and those of your group’s members) matter most to us when organising your Bardia Jungle Safari.
Bardia Jungle Safari Cost
Our Bardia National Park Tour Packages cover the following costs:
- Continental and Nepalese meals (3 per day)
- All safari activities
- All jungle activities
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Government-licensed safari guide
- Government and local taxes, tourist service charges, guide insurance and salary, and national park and conservation area fees
The following costs are excluded and not covered by our Bardia Jungle Safari Package:
- Transportation to and from the lodge (we can organize flight, airport pick up etc on request)
- Food and accommodation cost in case of a natural calamity caused by weather
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Personal expenditures
- Tips and gratuities
Bardia Jungle Safari – Trip Facts
About 70% of the forest consists of sal trees (which are used for the beautifully carved windows in Kathmandu) with a mixture of grass land and riverine forest.
How much will it cost?
Cost mainly depends on your duration of stay and your choice of accommodation. Most jungle safari packages are for 2 nights to 3 days costing on average US$ 70 to 400 which includes transportation, food, and accommodation, all the activities in the park and park fee.
Note: We do our best to make your visit as good as possible, so please contact us for more information.
Best Time To Visit Bardia National Park
The best season to enjoy the Bardia Jungle Safari is from September to February.
Minimum Required Group Size
The minimum group size is 1 person.
Video – Bardia Jungle Safari
Bardia National Park Nepal – What to bring with you?
- Sun Hat and Sun Cream
- Swim Wear
- Light Clothes; Color should blend with natural surroundings
- Light sweater or jacket for mornings and evenings during the winter season (Dec to Feb)
- Shoes for easy movement
- Swiss knife
- Reading books