Bhutan Culture Tour Itinerary – Example
The following itinerary outlines a possible itinerary for your Bhutan Culture Tour.
Custom Bhutan Culture Tour
Customised Bhutan cultural tours which differ from this itinerary are always possible to organise. For example, you can always extend your stay and add more activities in Bhutan if you wish.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to discuss your preferences, wants and needs. We are flexible and your personal preferences (and those of your group’s members) matter most to us when organising your Bhutan Culture Tour.
Bhutan Culture Tour Cost
Our Bhutan Culture Tour Package covers the following costs:
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport
- Standard government-approved accommodation (in twin sharing rooms) for the duration of the tour.
- Full-board meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea & snacks – for the duration of your stay.
- Drinking water for the duration of the tour.
- Licensed English-speaking Bhutanese tour guides
- Private transportation and a designated driver within Bhutan.
- Luggage will be hauled by horses, mules or yaks at higher elevations, if required.
- Monument and museums entrance fees at all sightseeing locations detailed in the itinerary.
- Bhutan visa fees and processing assistance.
- Government royalty (35% of $200), which goes to the country’s health and education projects.
- All route access and monument entry permits and fees.
- All government taxes, official expenses and tourist service charges.
The following costs are excluded and not covered by our Bhutan Culture Tour Package:
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Your travel insurance (mandatory for the trip, see the travel insurance page).
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry.
- Alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Personal clothing and equipment.
- Tips for tour guides, porters, driver, hotel lobby and in restaurants. (Tipping is expected)
- Other expenses not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
Bhutan Culture Tour – Trip Facts
Bhutan Culture Tour – Highlights
- Sightseeing in and around Paro and Thimphu
- Panoramic views of the Himalayan mountains
- Chimi Lhakhang Temple
- Shopping in Bumthang village
- Visit Trongsa Dzong fortress
- Visit the Swiss farm
- Taktsang Monastery (The Tiger’s Nest)
Minimum Required Group Size
The minimum group size is 1 person.
Video 1 – Bhutan Culture Tour
Video 2 – Bhutan Culture Tour
Video 3 – Bhutan Culture Tour
Bhutan Culture Tour – Image Gallery